1 PHP = 0.0275NZD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Philippines
- Currency Code, Symbol: PHP, ₱
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, ₱1, ₱5, ₱10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱200, ₱500, ₱1000
The Philippine peso (international symbol: ₱, code: PHP, number: 608) is the currency of the Asian country – the Philippines – that is used for payment only within its territory. The term PHP is used to facilitate its turnover on the international currency exchange market. The change for the Philippine peso is sentimo.
One peso equals 100 sentimo. The Philippine peso was issued in 1852. The currency officially replaced real. The notes are not printed in the country itself. The government uses services of third-party companies located in Europe. The bulk of it is printed in France.Read More
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Philippine Peso to the New Zealand Dollar exchange rate
PHP/NZD – Philippine Peso to New Zealand Dollar conversionOur PHP/NZD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 PHP equals 0.0275 NZD.
Philippine Peso to New Zealand Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-25 12:23 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Philippine Pesos;
- wait for automatic PHP to NZD conversion.
How has the dynamic of PHP to NZD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Philippine Peso rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0001 NZD or +0.2046%.
The dynamic of PHP to NZD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of PHP to NZD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. PHP has moved by -1.5663% or -0.0004 NZD.