- Rewards Rate:
- 2x Points on dining and travel.
- Intro Offer:
- 100,000x Earn 100,000 bonus points after you spend $4,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Annual Fee:$95 annually.
- Purchase Intro APR:None
- Regular APR:15.99% - 22.99% Variable.
- Balance Transfer APR:15.99% - 22.99% Variable.
- Issuer name:Chase
The Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card offers 2x points on travel and dining. Get 25% more value when redeemed for travel.
The Sapphire Preferred has a $95 annual fee. The card’s variable APR is 15.99% to 22.99%.
My Chase PlanSM Fee is 1.72% (monthly fee) of the amount of each eligible purchase transaction or amount selected to create a My Chase Plan. The My Chase Plan Fee will be determined at the time each My Chase Plan is created and will remain the same until the My Chase Plan is paid in full.
With this card, you can move your rewards to a wide variety of loyalty programs, such as United Airlines or Hyatt, at a 1:1 ratio. This makes it possible to get far more than 1 cent out of each point with strategic redemptions. For travelers who can benefit from these valuable redemption options — and especially for those who delight in finding ways to get the most value out of their rewards — it's a must-have.
- Excellent sign-up bonus
- No foreign transaction fees
- 25% more redemption value
- Unique “My Chase Plan” offer
- Great Referral Program
- There is an annual fee
- Steep penalty APR of 29.99%
- No 0% intro APR offer
- 100,000 Bonus Points;
- 2x points per $1 spent on travel and dining;
- 25% more redemption value;
- 1:1 Point Transfer;
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption Insurance;
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver;
- Baggage Delay Insurance;
- Travel and Emergency Assistance Services.