Capital One® Venture Rewards best for Travel, Daily use
- Rewards Rate:
- 5x Miles per dollar on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel.
- 2x Miles on all purchases.
- Intro Offer:
- 60,000x Bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
- Issuer name:Capital One®
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card offers rewards of 2 miles for every $1 spent on all purchases, plus 5 miles per dollar on hotels and rental cars booked through Capital One Travel.
Earn 60,000 bonus miles when you spend $3,000 on purchases in the first 3 months from account opening.
The Capital One Venture Rewards Credit Card's APR: 15.99% - 23.99% (Variable). The card has an annual fee of $95.
When using your Venture card to cover the application fee, you can receive up to $100 in credit for your Global Entry or TSA Precheck application.
As a travel card, your primary redemption options are to book travel through the Capital One rewards portal, receive a statement credit for recent eligible travel purchases (within the last 90 days) or transfer miles to partner airline and hotel programs.
Capital One’s assistant program, Eno, is like your account management system rolled into one helpful assistant. It monitors your account for fraud, sends alerts, creates virtual credit card numbers and provides useful account info like your balance.
Perhaps the most interesting of these abilities is its virtual credit card number storage. Virtual credit cards are getting harder to come by, and Eno provides another layer of protection when you shop online by saving a unique virtual card number for each merchant you transact with.
- No Foreign Transaction Fee
- High rewards rate
- Flexible rewards redemption
- Sign-up bonus
- Annual Fee
- No intro APR offer
- Miles transfer to airline partners is less than 1:1
- 2x miles on all purchases;
- 5x miles on hotels and car rentals;
- 60,000 bonus miles;
- $0 Fraud Liability;
- 24/7 Customer Service;
- The Eno assistant;
- 24-Hour Travel Assistance Services;
- Global Entry or TSA Precheck Credit;
- Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver;
- Travel Accident Insurance;
- Transfer Your Miles;
- Capital One Shopping;
- Shop With Your Rewards;
- Premier Culinary Experiences;
- Big-time Sports Events;
- Must-See Music Events.