How to find Bank of America branches near me?
The Bank near me tool is very helpful for those who need Bank of America services but do not know where is the branch nearby or close to any other address. It works really quickly and it is easy to use.
For finding the nearest Bank of America branch you need to:
- Enable location in your browser (it is usually requested in the pop-up notification). Your location will be determined automatically.
- If it doesn’t work (it may be so due to various reasons like browser settings and others) enter your current address, city or ZIP code.
Congratulations! You’ve done it. Explore the map or look through the list of Bank of America branches. For more detailed information click “Details & Services” under each branch. Here you may find:
- Branch hours,
- Distance to the nearest branches,
- List of all the branches in the city/state,
- ATM availability,
- List of branch services.
Enjoy your browsing and don’t forget to bookmark Myfin.us.
Bank of America
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Bank of America was founded in 1998 in San Francisco. It was formed through the acquisition of BankAmerica by NationsBank. The history of the bank can be traced back to the Bank of Italy, which was founded in 1904.
Bank of America is the 2nd largest banking institution in the US. It is one of the largest banks in the world with a market capitalization of $287.6 billion, as of 2021. Bank of America is an FDIC-insured bank. The FDIC certificate number of the bank is 3510 with a Fed RSSD ID of 480228.
The bank was ranked at number 24 by Fortune 500 in 2018 among the largest US corporations by total revenue. It was also ranked at number 8 by Forbes in 2020. Euromoney Institutional Investornamed Bank of America as «World's Best Bank» in their Awards for Excellence, 2018. Currently, the Chairperson and CEO of Bank of America is Brian Moynihan.
How Big Is Bank Of America?
- Bank of America is one of the largest banks in the world with over 4200 branches and 17,000 ATMs spread across all the states.
- The largest number of branches are located in California, Texas, Florida, New Jersey, and New York.
- Bank of America serves over 11.8% of all bank deposits in America.
- It is among the Big 4 Banking Institutions of the U.S. It directly competes with JPMorgan Chase, Wells Fargo, and Citigroup.
- The primary financial services offered by the bank include commercial banking, investment banking, and wealth management.
- The investment bank division of Bank of America is the third-largest in the world. And with US$1.081 trillion in AUM (Assets under Management), its wealth management division is the 2nd largest in the world.
Check all cities where Bank of America exist.
Operations and Services
Bank of America generates about 89% of its revenue from the domestic market. The main strategy of the bank is to be the leading bank in the domestic market and it has achieved this with a slew of acquisitions over the years. Its consumer banking division is the largest and offers financial services and products to small businesses and consumers.
Their services include consumer banking, investment banking, corporate banking, online banking, mortgages, credit loans, wealth management, private equity, and business loans, among others. Their consumer banking constitutes nearly 38% of the bank’s total revenue In Q3 2020.
For more information or to access the online banking services, you can visit the official website at https://www.bankofamerica.com.
How is Bank of America rated?
According to Moody's, the Bank of America's rating is Aa2 Stable. At Myfin we have our own rating system, which gives the 4.72 rating to Bank of America.
How many locations does Bank of America have near me?
The are 144 Bank of America departments located near you.