- Rewards Rate:
- This card doesn't offer cash back, miles or points.
- Intro Offer:
- No current offer.
- Annual Fee:$49 annually.
- Purchase Intro APR:None
- Regular APR:9.99% Variable.
- Balance Transfer APR:None
- Issuer name:Synovus Bank
The First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard Secured Credit Card is a secured credit card for people with a limited credit history.
The First Progress Platinum Prestige doesn’t earn a welcome bonus. The First Progress Platinum Prestige Mastercard Secured Credit Card charges the highest annual fee of the three cards at $49, but it offers the lowest APR, at 9.99% (Variable).
First Progress reports to all three major credit agencies, so even if you have bad credit, you’ll be able to improve on your credit standing provided you use your card responsibly.
- Low APR for Purchases
- No Minimum Credit Score Required
- Reports to Three Major Credit Bureaus
- Suitable Range of Credit Limit
- High Annual Fee
- High Transaction Fees on Cash Advance
- High Penalty Fees
- No Bonuses or Rewards
- Foreign Transaction Fees
- Unavailability of Card for Certain Geographies in the US
- Accepted Nationwide;
- No Minimum Credit Score;
- No Credit History Required.