We recommend more loans
- Loan purpose:Personal Loan
- Credit Level:Good (670-739)
- When funds are available:3-6 business days.
- Origination fee5%
- Application feeNo application fee.
- Early payment feeNo early payment fee.
- Extra payment feeNo extra payment fee.
- Late feeNo late fee.
- Check processing feesNo check processing fee.
- Returned check feesNo returned check fee.
- Annual feesNo annual fee.
Pros & Cons
- No prepayment or late fees
- Free monthly FICO score updates
- Co-signers are not accepted
- Origination Fee
- Slow funding
- Not available in all states
- $6,100 have a minimum loan amount of
- $5,100 have a minimum loan amount of
- What you need to get approved (Qualifications)FICO® score 640 or higher.
- Credit DelinquenciesYour credit delinquencies are payments you owe and have not currently paid. If you have any, Payoff® suggest resolving these before applying for a Payoff loan.
Individual borrowers must be at least 18 years old.
Individual borrowers must have a valid social security number and a valid checking account.
- Requirements Description
- Personal information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Social Security Number)
- Income Particulars (Income Type, Pay Method, Pay Frequency, Monthly Income)
- Banking Details (Account Type, Account & Routing Numbers, Age of Account)
Check loans from other lenders
- 8.3 - 36 %APR
- 3 - 5 yearsLoan Term
- $1,000 - $40,000Loan Amount
- 7.99 - 23.43 %APR
- 2 - 7 yearsLoan Term
- $5,000 - $100,000Loan Amount
- 9.95 - 35.95 %APR
- 1 - 5 yearsLoan Term
- $2,000 - $35,000Loan Amount
The Payoff Loan™ is an unsecured personal loan designed to consolidate your credit cards into one monthly payment. Payoff requires a minimum FICO credit score of 640 or higher. It provides loans of up to $40,000.
The Payoff platform provides loans with rates between 8.99% and 29.99% APR. Minimum loan amount and APR may vary in certain states.