1 BRL = 2.6281ZAR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Brazil
- Currency Code, Symbol: BRL, R$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 25, 50 centavos, and R$1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R$2, R$5, R$10, R$20, R$50, R$100
The Brazilian real (R$) is the national currency of Brazil, issued by the Central bank of this South American country. The currency is also known as BRL. One Brazilian real can be changed for 100 centavos.
These coins are made out of stainless steel, and are decorated with traditional symbols. The Brazilian real replaced the short-term currency cruzeiro real in 1994. The government issued the new currency in spring, 2000. Banknotes were made out of polymer, because plastic is less susceptible to damage from humidity and high temperature. Today, polymer notes make 10% of total funds.Read More
- Country of Circulation: South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Eswatini
- Currency Code, Symbol: ZAR, R
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
The South African rand (R) is the currency of the Republic of South Africa. The currency is also legal in Lesotho and Namibia. The rand is a free currency, and in the financial world it is known as ZAR.
One rand is worth 100 cents. In 1961, after leaving the Commonwealth of Nations, the rand replaced the previous currency – the South African pound. All notes since 2012 have had a portrait of the most famous South African figure – Nelson Mandela – on the averse, and the reverse has had images of noble African animals.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Brazilian Real to the South African Rand exchange rate
BRL/ZAR – Brazilian Real to South African Rand conversionOur BRL/ZAR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 BRL equals 2.6281 ZAR.
Brazilian Real to South African Rand conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 12:59 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Brazilian Reals;
- wait for automatic BRL to ZAR conversion.
How has the dynamic of BRL to ZAR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Brazilian Real rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0507 ZAR or -1.9278%.
The dynamic of BRL to ZAR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of BRL to ZAR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. BRL has moved by -6.3906% or -0.168 ZAR.