1 ISK = 0.0307PLN
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Iceland
- Currency Code, Symbol: ISK, Kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100 krona
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500, 1000, 2000, 5000, 10,000 krona
The Icelandic krona (kr) is the national currency of Iceland. On the global exchange market and at currency exchange, the currency is named ISK. Aurar are small coins that are used as change for the Icelandic krona.
Every ISK had 100 aurar. Since 2003, this subdivision has been cancelled. The currency has been issued since 1885. Coins was issued later, in 1925. Due to a massive financial crisis in the middle of the 2000s, the paying capacity of the currency has drastically decreased by half. There have been a few attempts to replace the Icelandic krona with euro. However, in 2015, the state definitively refused to become a member of EU, and the krona was reserved.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Poland
- Currency Code, Symbol: PLN, zł
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 gr, 2 gr, 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10 zł, 20 zł, 50 zł, 100 zł, 200 zł, 500 zł
The Polish zloty is the national currency of Poland. It is not used in other states. In the international financial arena, it is abbreviated to PLN.
Grosz serves as change for the Polish zloty. Every PLN has 100 groszy. The currency has first appeared in 1924. Later on, it was replaced with the Polish mark, but it became official again in 1944. In the 14th century, the Polish zloty was named ducat. This outdated currency was used all over Europe in the Middle Ages.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Icelandic Króna to the Polish Zloty exchange rate
ISK/PLN – Icelandic Króna to Polish Zloty conversionOur ISK/PLN currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 ISK equals 0.0307 PLN.
Icelandic Króna to Polish Zloty conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 08:39 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Icelandic Krónas;
- wait for automatic ISK to PLN conversion.
How has the dynamic of ISK to PLN rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Icelandic Króna rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0001 PLN or +0.2532%.
The dynamic of ISK to PLN rate over the last monthThe monthly data of ISK to PLN conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. ISK has moved by +0.1606% or 0 PLN.