1 KRW = 0.0012NZD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: South Korea
- Currency Code, Symbol: KRW, ₩
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₩1,000, ₩5,000, ₩10,000, ₩50,000
The South Korean won (₩) is the official currency of South Korea. The banknotes are not used in other countries. An international name, used in exchange, is KRW.
Chon, a small coin, is used for exchange. One KRW has 100 chon. The currency first appeared in the country in 1945, replacing the Korean yen. Afterwards, there was the South Korean hwan, but in 1962, the won was restored as an official currency again. The notes and coins of South Korea are unique in their colorful design. There are important figures, cultural and religious objects printed on them.Read More
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
Historical data of the 1 South Korean Won to the New Zealand Dollar exchange rate
KRW/NZD – South Korean Won to New Zealand Dollar conversionOur KRW/NZD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 KRW equals 0.0012 NZD.
South Korean Won to New Zealand Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-26 05:16 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with South Korean Wons;
- wait for automatic KRW to NZD conversion.
How has the dynamic of KRW to NZD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the South Korean Won rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0 NZD or +1.2075%.
The dynamic of KRW to NZD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of KRW to NZD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. KRW has moved by -0.9884% or 0 NZD.