1 KRW = 19.4807VND
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: South Korea
- Currency Code, Symbol: KRW, ₩
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ₩10, ₩50, ₩100, ₩500
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₩1,000, ₩5,000, ₩10,000, ₩50,000
The South Korean won (₩) is the official currency of South Korea. The banknotes are not used in other countries. An international name, used in exchange, is KRW.
Chon, a small coin, is used for exchange. One KRW has 100 chon. The currency first appeared in the country in 1945, replacing the Korean yen. Afterwards, there was the South Korean hwan, but in 1962, the won was restored as an official currency again. The notes and coins of South Korea are unique in their colorful design. There are important figures, cultural and religious objects printed on them.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Vietnam
- Currency Code, Symbol: VND, ₫
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫, 5000₫
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500₫, 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
The Vietnamese dong (₫) is a currency used on the territory of Vietnam. On the global financial market, the currency is abbreviated to VND. One dong contains 100 xu or hào.
When Vietnam was colonized by France, the country used the Indochinese piastres. Only in 1947, the government managed to issue its own currency. Nevertheless, the Indochinese piastre was in circulation up to 1954. The name “dong” translates as bronze or copper. Since 2003, the country has been issuing notes of a new format made not out of paper, but out of synthetic polymer which can last longer, particularly in humid climates.Read More
Historical data of the 1 South Korean Won to the Vietnamese Dong exchange rate
KRW/VND – South Korean Won to Vietnamese Dong conversionOur KRW/VND currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 KRW equals 19.4807 VND.
South Korean Won to Vietnamese Dong conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-26 05:20 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with South Korean Wons;
- wait for automatic KRW to VND conversion.
How has the dynamic of KRW to VND rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the South Korean Won rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.1428 VND or +0.7329%.
The dynamic of KRW to VND rate over the last monthThe monthly data of KRW to VND conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. KRW has moved by +0.9909% or 0.193 VND.