1 MYR = 0.2206CHF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Malaysia
- Currency Code, Symbol: MYR, RN
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RM2, RM60, RM500, RM600, RM1000
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RM1, RM5, RM10, RM20, RM50, RM100
The Malaysian ringgit (RM) is the currency circulating in Malaysia. The currency is not used for payment in other countries. The currency has an international name.
It is abbreviated to MYR. Sen is used as change for the Malaysian ringgit. One MYR equals 100 sen. In 1967, the ringgit has become a unified official currency on the territory of the country. It has replaced another currency which was the Malaya and British Borneo dollar. Up until the 90s of the past century, the currency was defined with the sign of the American dollar. Afterwards, a new symbol – RM – has appeared in order to avoid confusion.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Malaysian Ringgit to the Swiss Franc exchange rate
MYR/CHF – Malaysian Ringgit to Swiss Franc conversionOur MYR/CHF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 MYR equals 0.2206 CHF.
Malaysian Ringgit to Swiss Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-25 12:27 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Malaysian Ringgits;
- wait for automatic MYR to CHF conversion.
How has the dynamic of MYR to CHF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Malaysian Ringgit rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0019 CHF or -0.8624%.
The dynamic of MYR to CHF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of MYR to CHF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. MYR has moved by -0.2571% or -0.0006 CHF.