1 THB = 0.0419NZD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Thailand
- Currency Code, Symbol: THB, ฿
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ฿1, ฿2, ฿5, ฿10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ฿20, ฿50, ฿100, ฿500, ฿1000
The Thai baht (sign: ฿, code: THB, number:764) is the official currency spread and issued in Thailand. It is not used for payment outside this Asian country. The THB abbreviation is widely known in the international arena.
1 Thai baht corresponds to 100 coins called satang. There are coins worth 25 and 50 satang used as of today. The Thai baht started to spread as an official currency unit in 1928. The Siamese tical was used as a currency beforehand. Initially, baht was pretty common in Asia. People were using it not only for money, but as a unit of weight as well. Baht was common in Burma, Laos and Cambodia.Read More
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Thailand Baht to the New Zealand Dollar exchange rate
THB/NZD – Thailand Baht to New Zealand Dollar conversionOur THB/NZD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 THB equals 0.0419 NZD.
Thailand Baht to New Zealand Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 03:35 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Thailand Bahts;
- wait for automatic THB to NZD conversion.
How has the dynamic of THB to NZD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Thailand Baht rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0003 NZD or -0.5971%.
The dynamic of THB to NZD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of THB to NZD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. THB has moved by -1.8532% or -0.0008 NZD.