We recommend more loans
- Loan purpose:Home Improvement Loan
- Credit Level:Poor (300-579)
- When funds are available:1 business day.
- Origination fee$25 - $500
- Late fee$5 - $30
- Returned check fees$10 - $50
Pros & Cons
- Secured and unsecured options
- Poor-credit applicants considered
- Origination fee
- Extra Fees
- High Rates
- $2,100 have a minimum loan amount of
- $3,000 have a minimum loan amount of
- $3,100 have a minimum loan amount of
- $1,500 have a minimum loan amount of
- $2,000 have a minimum loan amount of
- $2,600 have a minimum loan amount of
- Rhode Island
- What you need to get approved (Qualifications)689 or lower FICO score.
To qualify, you must be at least 18 years old.
- Requirements Description
- Phone number
- Income details
Check loans from other lenders
- 9.95 - 35.95 %APR
- 1 - 5 yearsLoan Term
- $2,000 - $35,000Loan Amount
- 7.99 - 35.99 %APR
- 3 - 5 yearsLoan Term
- $2,000 - $50,000Loan Amount
- 8.99 - 29.99 %APR
- 2 - 5 yearsLoan Term
- $5,000 - $40,000Loan Amount
OneMain Financial offers loans that range from $1,500 to $20,000. The annual percentage rate ranges from 18.00% to 35.99%.
You may be approved for an unsecured or a secured loan. A secured loan requires you to provide collateral, such as a motor vehicle, while an unsecured loan doesn’t require any collateral at all.
OneMain charges late payment fees. These fees may range from a flat amount of $5 to $30 per late payment, or they may be a percentage of your entire monthly payment amount or a percentage of the delinquent portion of your monthly payment amount, ranging from 1.5% to 15%.
The lender charges an origination fee. Flat fees vary by state and range from $25 to $500. Percentage fees range from 1% to 10% of the loan.