We recommend more loans
- Loan purpose:Refinance Credit Card
- Credit Level:Poor (300-579)
- When funds are available:1 business day.
- Origination fee0.01 - 8%
- Early payment feeNo early payment fee.
- Late fee5%
- Returned check fees$15
Pros & Cons
- No prepayment penalty
- Next day funding
- Origination Fee
- Extra Fees
- $3,100 have a minimum loan amount of
- $2,100 have a minimum loan amount of
- $7,000 have a minimum loan amount of
- $5,100 have a minimum loan amount of
- $6,000 have a minimum loan amount of
- West Virginia
- What you need to get approved (Qualifications)FICO® score 580 or higher.
You need to be 18 or older and a U.S. citizen.
- Requirements Description
- Personal information (Name, Address, Phone Number, Date of Birth, Social Security Number)
- Income Particulars (Income Type, Pay Method, Pay Frequency, Monthly Income)
- Banking Details (Account Type, Account & Routing Numbers, Age of Account)
Check loans from other lenders
- 9.95 - 35.95 %APR
- 1 - 5 yearsLoan Term
- $2,000 - $35,000Loan Amount
- 7.99 - 35.99 %APR
- 3 - 5 yearsLoan Term
- $2,000 - $50,000Loan Amount
- 8.99 - 29.99 %APR
- 2 - 5 yearsLoan Term
- $5,000 - $40,000Loan Amount
With credit card consolidation, you take out a new loan and use that loan to pay off the balances on any outstanding credit cards.
Upstart loans range from $1,000 to $50,000. Not all applicants will qualify for the full amount.
The minimum loan amount: $7,000 (MA), $6,000 (Ohio), $5,100 (NM), $3,100 (GA), $2,100 (HI).
Borrowers need credit scores of 580 or higher.
Upstart offers fixed-rate APRs that vary from 5.60% to 35.99%. Loan terms are available for 3 or 5 years.
The origination fee ranges from 0% to 8%.