1 CZK = 0.0426 CHF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Czech Republic
- Currency Code, Symbol: CZK, Kč
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 Kč
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 Kč
The Czech koruna (Kč) is the national currency of the Czech Republic, and is used for payment only within the country. CZK is a traditional abbreviation used in currency exchange. Every Czech koruna contains 100 haléřů, but it is only a formality.
Small change is not officially used in circulation. The Czech national currency was issued in 1993 after the fall of Czechoslovakia. Before that, the national currency was the Czechoslovak koruna. The most commonly used banknote is 1000 koruna. Because of the portrait of a historian and political figure F. Palacky, it has gotten a name “Palaki”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Czech Koruna to the Swiss Franc exchange rate
CZK/CHF – Czech Koruna to Swiss Franc conversionOur CZK/CHF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CZK equals 0.0426 CHF.
Czech Koruna to Swiss Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-07 03:32 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Czech Korunas;
- wait for automatic CZK to CHF conversion.
How has the dynamic of CZK to CHF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Czech Koruna rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0001 CHF or +0.294%.
The dynamic of CZK to CHF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CZK to CHF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CZK has moved by -0.0886% or 0 CHF.