1 CZK = 0.0668NZD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Czech Republic
- Currency Code, Symbol: CZK, Kč
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 Kč
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 Kč
The Czech koruna (Kč) is the national currency of the Czech Republic, and is used for payment only within the country. CZK is a traditional abbreviation used in currency exchange. Every Czech koruna contains 100 haléřů, but it is only a formality.
Small change is not officially used in circulation. The Czech national currency was issued in 1993 after the fall of Czechoslovakia. Before that, the national currency was the Czechoslovak koruna. The most commonly used banknote is 1000 koruna. Because of the portrait of a historian and political figure F. Palacky, it has gotten a name “Palaki”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Czech Koruna to the New Zealand Dollar exchange rate
CZK/NZD – Czech Koruna to New Zealand Dollar conversionOur CZK/NZD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CZK equals 0.0668 NZD.
Czech Koruna to New Zealand Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-02 02:55 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Czech Korunas;
- wait for automatic CZK to NZD conversion.
How has the dynamic of CZK to NZD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Czech Koruna rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0003 NZD or +0.4541%.
The dynamic of CZK to NZD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CZK to NZD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CZK has moved by +1.8531% or 0.0012 NZD.