1 CZK = 0.6727ZAR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Czech Republic
- Currency Code, Symbol: CZK, Kč
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 20, 50 Kč
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 100, 200, 500, 1000, 2000, 5000 Kč
The Czech koruna (Kč) is the national currency of the Czech Republic, and is used for payment only within the country. CZK is a traditional abbreviation used in currency exchange. Every Czech koruna contains 100 haléřů, but it is only a formality.
Small change is not officially used in circulation. The Czech national currency was issued in 1993 after the fall of Czechoslovakia. Before that, the national currency was the Czechoslovak koruna. The most commonly used banknote is 1000 koruna. Because of the portrait of a historian and political figure F. Palacky, it has gotten a name “Palaki”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Eswatini
- Currency Code, Symbol: ZAR, R
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
The South African rand (R) is the currency of the Republic of South Africa. The currency is also legal in Lesotho and Namibia. The rand is a free currency, and in the financial world it is known as ZAR.
One rand is worth 100 cents. In 1961, after leaving the Commonwealth of Nations, the rand replaced the previous currency – the South African pound. All notes since 2012 have had a portrait of the most famous South African figure – Nelson Mandela – on the averse, and the reverse has had images of noble African animals.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Czech Koruna to the South African Rand exchange rate
CZK/ZAR – Czech Koruna to South African Rand conversionOur CZK/ZAR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CZK equals 0.6727 ZAR.
Czech Koruna to South African Rand conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-08-02 03:44 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Czech Korunas;
- wait for automatic CZK to ZAR conversion.
How has the dynamic of CZK to ZAR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Czech Koruna rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0101 ZAR or -1.5049%.
The dynamic of CZK to ZAR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CZK to ZAR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CZK has moved by +1.8696% or 0.0126 ZAR.