1 HKD = 2 926.76VND
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Hong Kong, Macau
- Currency Code, Symbol: HKD, HK$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $5, $10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, $1,000
The Hong Kong dollar (symbol: HK$, codes: HKD and 344) is a monetary unit used only in one district in the People’s Republic of China – Hong Kong. The HKD abbreviation is commonly used on the foreign exchange market. The Hong Kong dollar is divided into cents.
One HKD has 100 cents. The $ currency was first issued in 1895. The coins of that time were made out of pure silver. The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is “its own country within another government” in some way. Just like the other large city of PRC – Macao, Hong Kong not only has its own currency, but also lives by its own law.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Vietnam
- Currency Code, Symbol: VND, ₫
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫, 5000₫
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500₫, 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
The Vietnamese dong (₫) is a currency used on the territory of Vietnam. On the global financial market, the currency is abbreviated to VND. One dong contains 100 xu or hào.
When Vietnam was colonized by France, the country used the Indochinese piastres. Only in 1947, the government managed to issue its own currency. Nevertheless, the Indochinese piastre was in circulation up to 1954. The name “dong” translates as bronze or copper. Since 2003, the country has been issuing notes of a new format made not out of paper, but out of synthetic polymer which can last longer, particularly in humid climates.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Hong Kong Dollar to the Vietnamese Dong exchange rate
HKD/VND – Hong Kong Dollar to Vietnamese Dong conversionOur HKD/VND currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 HKD equals 2 926.7618 VND.
Hong Kong Dollar to Vietnamese Dong conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-26 05:44 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Hong Kong Dollars;
- wait for automatic HKD to VND conversion.
How has the dynamic of HKD to VND rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Hong Kong Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 5.3055 VND or +0.1813%.
The dynamic of HKD to VND rate over the last monthThe monthly data of HKD to VND conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. HKD has moved by -0.1238% or -3.6221 VND.