1 HKD = 1.9103ZAR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Hong Kong, Macau
- Currency Code, Symbol: HKD, HK$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10¢, 20¢, 50¢, $1, $2, $5, $10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $10, $20, $50, $100, $500, $1,000
The Hong Kong dollar (symbol: HK$, codes: HKD and 344) is a monetary unit used only in one district in the People’s Republic of China – Hong Kong. The HKD abbreviation is commonly used on the foreign exchange market. The Hong Kong dollar is divided into cents.
One HKD has 100 cents. The $ currency was first issued in 1895. The coins of that time were made out of pure silver. The Hong Kong Special Administrative Region is “its own country within another government” in some way. Just like the other large city of PRC – Macao, Hong Kong not only has its own currency, but also lives by its own law.Read More
- Country of Circulation: South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Eswatini
- Currency Code, Symbol: ZAR, R
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
The South African rand (R) is the currency of the Republic of South Africa. The currency is also legal in Lesotho and Namibia. The rand is a free currency, and in the financial world it is known as ZAR.
One rand is worth 100 cents. In 1961, after leaving the Commonwealth of Nations, the rand replaced the previous currency – the South African pound. All notes since 2012 have had a portrait of the most famous South African figure – Nelson Mandela – on the averse, and the reverse has had images of noble African animals.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Hong Kong Dollar to the South African Rand exchange rate
HKD/ZAR – Hong Kong Dollar to South African Rand conversionOur HKD/ZAR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 HKD equals 1.9103 ZAR.
Hong Kong Dollar to South African Rand conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 11:45 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Hong Kong Dollars;
- wait for automatic HKD to ZAR conversion.
How has the dynamic of HKD to ZAR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Hong Kong Dollar rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0451 ZAR or +2.3609%.
The dynamic of HKD to ZAR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of HKD to ZAR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. HKD has moved by +0.7023% or 0.0134 ZAR.