1 INR = 0.0527PLN
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: India
- Currency Code, Symbol: INR, ₹
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ₹1, ₹2, ₹5, ₹10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₹10, ₹20, ₹50, ₹100, ₹200, ₹500, ₹2,000
The Indian rupee (international symbol s:₹ , Re, Rs (plural), code: INR, number: 356) is the national currency of India. Bhutan, Nepal and some other Asian countries use the currency unofficially. The Indian rupee is measured in paisa.
The current INR has 100 paisa. The currency was issued in 1845, and replaced the Danish Indian rupee. However, the currency with the same name had been used before that. First mentions of this unit go back to the 6th century BC. This fact makes INR one of the most ancient currencies of the world. The word “rupee” is translated as “made of silver”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Poland
- Currency Code, Symbol: PLN, zł
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 gr, 2 gr, 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10 zł, 20 zł, 50 zł, 100 zł, 200 zł, 500 zł
The Polish zloty is the national currency of Poland. It is not used in other states. In the international financial arena, it is abbreviated to PLN.
Grosz serves as change for the Polish zloty. Every PLN has 100 groszy. The currency has first appeared in 1924. Later on, it was replaced with the Polish mark, but it became official again in 1944. In the 14th century, the Polish zloty was named ducat. This outdated currency was used all over Europe in the Middle Ages.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Indian Rupee to the Polish Zloty exchange rate
INR/PLN – Indian Rupee to Polish Zloty conversionOur INR/PLN currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 INR equals 0.0527 PLN.
Indian Rupee to Polish Zloty conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 12:57 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Indian Rupees;
- wait for automatic INR to PLN conversion.
How has the dynamic of INR to PLN rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Indian Rupee rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0002 PLN or +0.3901%.
The dynamic of INR to PLN rate over the last monthThe monthly data of INR to PLN conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. INR has moved by -0.6667% or -0.0004 PLN.