1 INR = 0.198ZAR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: India
- Currency Code, Symbol: INR, ₹
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ₹1, ₹2, ₹5, ₹10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₹10, ₹20, ₹50, ₹100, ₹200, ₹500, ₹2,000
The Indian rupee (international symbol s:₹ , Re, Rs (plural), code: INR, number: 356) is the national currency of India. Bhutan, Nepal and some other Asian countries use the currency unofficially. The Indian rupee is measured in paisa.
The current INR has 100 paisa. The currency was issued in 1845, and replaced the Danish Indian rupee. However, the currency with the same name had been used before that. First mentions of this unit go back to the 6th century BC. This fact makes INR one of the most ancient currencies of the world. The word “rupee” is translated as “made of silver”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Eswatini
- Currency Code, Symbol: ZAR, R
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
The South African rand (R) is the currency of the Republic of South Africa. The currency is also legal in Lesotho and Namibia. The rand is a free currency, and in the financial world it is known as ZAR.
One rand is worth 100 cents. In 1961, after leaving the Commonwealth of Nations, the rand replaced the previous currency – the South African pound. All notes since 2012 have had a portrait of the most famous South African figure – Nelson Mandela – on the averse, and the reverse has had images of noble African animals.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Indian Rupee to the South African Rand exchange rate
INR/ZAR – Indian Rupee to South African Rand conversionOur INR/ZAR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 INR equals 0.198 ZAR.
Indian Rupee to South African Rand conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 02:18 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Indian Rupees;
- wait for automatic INR to ZAR conversion.
How has the dynamic of INR to ZAR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Indian Rupee rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0029 ZAR or +1.442%.
The dynamic of INR to ZAR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of INR to ZAR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. INR has moved by -2.0495% or -0.0041 ZAR.