1 RUB = 0.0511 PLN
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Russia
- Currency Code, Symbol: RUB, ₽
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1₽, 2₽, 5₽, 10₽
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50₽, 100₽, 200₽, 500₽, 1,000₽, 2,000₽, 5,000₽
The Russian ruble (₽) is the national currency used in the Russian Federation. It is only applied in Russia. RUB is the international term used in the global financial arena.
The Russian ruble is divided into kopeks. Every ruble has 100 kopeks. The currency has become official in 1991, after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Previously, the Soviet ruble was used in circulation in the USSR. The Russian banknotes depict different cities. For instance, there are Khabarovsk, Yaroslavl, Krasnoyarsk, Saint Petersburg, and key monuments of these areas.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Poland
- Currency Code, Symbol: PLN, zł
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 gr, 2 gr, 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10 zł, 20 zł, 50 zł, 100 zł, 200 zł, 500 zł
The Polish zloty is the national currency of Poland. It is not used in other states. In the international financial arena, it is abbreviated to PLN.
Grosz serves as change for the Polish zloty. Every PLN has 100 groszy. The currency has first appeared in 1924. Later on, it was replaced with the Polish mark, but it became official again in 1944. In the 14th century, the Polish zloty was named ducat. This outdated currency was used all over Europe in the Middle Ages.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Russian Ruble to the Polish Zloty exchange rate
RUB/PLN – Russian Ruble to Polish Zloty conversionOur RUB/PLN currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 RUB equals 0.0511 PLN PLN.
Russian Ruble to Polish Zloty conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-03 03:13 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Russian Rubles;
- wait for automatic RUB to PLN conversion.
How has the dynamic of RUB to PLN rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Russian Ruble rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0014 PLN or +2.6995%.
The dynamic of RUB to PLN rate over the last monthThe monthly data of RUB to PLN conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
RUB has moved by +4.4288% or 0.0023 PLN.