1 RUB = 0.2112ZAR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Russia
- Currency Code, Symbol: RUB, ₽
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1₽, 2₽, 5₽, 10₽
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50₽, 100₽, 200₽, 500₽, 1,000₽, 2,000₽, 5,000₽
The Russian ruble (₽) is the national currency used in the Russian Federation. It is only applied in Russia. RUB is the international term used in the global financial arena.
The Russian ruble is divided into kopeks. Every ruble has 100 kopeks. The currency has become official in 1991, after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Previously, the Soviet ruble was used in circulation in the USSR. The Russian banknotes depict different cities. For instance, there are Khabarovsk, Yaroslavl, Krasnoyarsk, Saint Petersburg, and key monuments of these areas.Read More
- Country of Circulation: South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Eswatini
- Currency Code, Symbol: ZAR, R
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
The South African rand (R) is the currency of the Republic of South Africa. The currency is also legal in Lesotho and Namibia. The rand is a free currency, and in the financial world it is known as ZAR.
One rand is worth 100 cents. In 1961, after leaving the Commonwealth of Nations, the rand replaced the previous currency – the South African pound. All notes since 2012 have had a portrait of the most famous South African figure – Nelson Mandela – on the averse, and the reverse has had images of noble African animals.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Russian Ruble to the South African Rand exchange rate
RUB/ZAR – Russian Ruble to South African Rand conversionOur RUB/ZAR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 RUB equals 0.2112 ZAR.
Russian Ruble to South African Rand conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 06:48 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Russian Rubles;
- wait for automatic RUB to ZAR conversion.
How has the dynamic of RUB to ZAR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Russian Ruble rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0054 ZAR or +2.5771%.
The dynamic of RUB to ZAR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of RUB to ZAR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. RUB has moved by +2.6177% or 0.0055 ZAR.