1 ZAR = 4.8531RUB
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Eswatini
- Currency Code, Symbol: ZAR, R
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
The South African rand (R) is the currency of the Republic of South Africa. The currency is also legal in Lesotho and Namibia. The rand is a free currency, and in the financial world it is known as ZAR.
One rand is worth 100 cents. In 1961, after leaving the Commonwealth of Nations, the rand replaced the previous currency – the South African pound. All notes since 2012 have had a portrait of the most famous South African figure – Nelson Mandela – on the averse, and the reverse has had images of noble African animals.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Russia
- Currency Code, Symbol: RUB, ₽
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1₽, 2₽, 5₽, 10₽
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50₽, 100₽, 200₽, 500₽, 1,000₽, 2,000₽, 5,000₽
The Russian ruble (₽) is the national currency used in the Russian Federation. It is only applied in Russia. RUB is the international term used in the global financial arena.
The Russian ruble is divided into kopeks. Every ruble has 100 kopeks. The currency has become official in 1991, after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Previously, the Soviet ruble was used in circulation in the USSR. The Russian banknotes depict different cities. For instance, there are Khabarovsk, Yaroslavl, Krasnoyarsk, Saint Petersburg, and key monuments of these areas.Read More
Historical data of the 1 South African Rand to the Russian Ruble exchange rate
ZAR/RUB – South African Rand to Russian Ruble conversionOur ZAR/RUB currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 ZAR equals 4.8531 RUB.
South African Rand to Russian Ruble conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-21 11:28 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with South African Rands;
- wait for automatic ZAR to RUB conversion.
How has the dynamic of ZAR to RUB rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the South African Rand rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.04 RUB or -0.8239%.
The dynamic of ZAR to RUB rate over the last monthThe monthly data of ZAR to RUB conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. ZAR has moved by -1.4924% or -0.0724 RUB.