1 ZAR = 0.0902AUD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Eswatini
- Currency Code, Symbol: ZAR, R
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
The South African rand (R) is the currency of the Republic of South Africa. The currency is also legal in Lesotho and Namibia. The rand is a free currency, and in the financial world it is known as ZAR.
One rand is worth 100 cents. In 1961, after leaving the Commonwealth of Nations, the rand replaced the previous currency – the South African pound. All notes since 2012 have had a portrait of the most famous South African figure – Nelson Mandela – on the averse, and the reverse has had images of noble African animals.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Australia, Ashmore and Cartier Islands, Australian Antarctic Territory, Christmas Island and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: AUD, AU$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The Australian dollar (symbol: $ ,code: AUD, number 036) is the currency of the Commonwealth of Australia. It is used not only on the territory of Australia, but also on the adjacent islands: Cocos Islands, Norfolk, and Christmas Islands. $ is identified as AUD or by the classic dollar sign on the global financial market.
One AUD is 100 cents. It has come into action in 1966, replacing the Australian pound. Since the late 80s, banknotes have been being made from special flexible plastic instead of paper. It makes money last longer in humid Australian climate. Interestingly, all banknotes have the same height, but are different in length. On the notes you can find portraits of historical and political figures, important buildings and objects. Australia also regularly issues commemorative coins worth 50 cents.Read More
Historical data of the 1 South African Rand to the Australian Dollar exchange rate
ZAR/AUD – South African Rand to Australian Dollar conversionOur ZAR/AUD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 ZAR equals 0.0902 AUD.
South African Rand to Australian Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 03:44 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with South African Rands;
- wait for automatic ZAR to AUD conversion.
How has the dynamic of ZAR to AUD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the South African Rand rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0015 AUD or -1.6482%.
The dynamic of ZAR to AUD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of ZAR to AUD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. ZAR has moved by -2.0163% or -0.0018 AUD.