1 ZAR = 958.335IDR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: South Africa, Lesotho, Namibia, Eswatini
- Currency Code, Symbol: ZAR, R
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, R 1, R 2, R 5
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R 10, R 20, R 50, R 100, R 200
The South African rand (R) is the currency of the Republic of South Africa. The currency is also legal in Lesotho and Namibia. The rand is a free currency, and in the financial world it is known as ZAR.
One rand is worth 100 cents. In 1961, after leaving the Commonwealth of Nations, the rand replaced the previous currency – the South African pound. All notes since 2012 have had a portrait of the most famous South African figure – Nelson Mandela – on the averse, and the reverse has had images of noble African animals.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Indonesia
- Currency Code, Symbol: IDR, Rp
- Denominations of coins in circulation: Rp100, Rp200, Rp500, Rp1,000
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: Rp1,000, Rp2,000, Rp5,000, Rp10,000, Rp20,000, Rp50,000, Rp100,000
The Indonesian rupiah (Rp) is a currency issued and accepted for payment in Indonesia. It is abbreviated to IDR. A local abbreviation – Rr – is also placed on notes.
Sen, a coin of a smaller denomination, is used for change. One rupiah has 100 sens. The coin was removed from circulation in the 60s of the past century, and sen is only used in cashless operations. The currency was issued in Indonesia since 1945. For some time, it was used along with other currencies – the Netherlands Indies gulden and the Japanese occupational rupiah. In 1930s, a large-scale financial crisis led to the collapse of rupiah and resignation of president Haji Suharto.Read More
Historical data of the 1 South African Rand to the Indonesian Rupiah exchange rate
ZAR/IDR – South African Rand to Indonesian Rupiah conversionOur ZAR/IDR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 ZAR equals 958.3353 IDR.
South African Rand to Indonesian Rupiah conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 02:36 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with South African Rands;
- wait for automatic ZAR to IDR conversion.
How has the dynamic of ZAR to IDR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the South African Rand rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -2.0105 IDR or -0.2098%.
The dynamic of ZAR to IDR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of ZAR to IDR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. ZAR has moved by +0.378% or 3.6221 IDR.