1 RUB = 0.0872 CNY
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Russia
- Currency Code, Symbol: RUB, ₽
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1₽, 2₽, 5₽, 10₽
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50₽, 100₽, 200₽, 500₽, 1,000₽, 2,000₽, 5,000₽
The Russian ruble (₽) is the national currency used in the Russian Federation. It is only applied in Russia. RUB is the international term used in the global financial arena.
The Russian ruble is divided into kopeks. Every ruble has 100 kopeks. The currency has become official in 1991, after the dissolution of the Soviet Union. Previously, the Soviet ruble was used in circulation in the USSR. The Russian banknotes depict different cities. For instance, there are Khabarovsk, Yaroslavl, Krasnoyarsk, Saint Petersburg, and key monuments of these areas.Read More
- Country of Circulation: China
- Currency Code, Symbol: CNY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1 (1, 5 角；1 元)
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: RMB 0.1, RMB 0.5, RMB 1, RMB 5, RMB 10, RMB 20, RMB 50, RMB 100
The Chinese yuan (symbol ¥, code: CNY, number 156) is the main national currency in the People's Republic of China. CNY is used in conversions, and on the global exchange markets. One yuan is divided into 10 jiao, and the latter one contains 10 fen.
Small coins are not commonly used in payments. The Chinese yuan was issued to the market in 1949. The predecessor of the currency was the yuan of Inner Mongolia. CNY is not used on the territory of two PRC cities: Hong Kong and Macao. These localities have their own currency units.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Russian Ruble to the Chinese Yuan Renminbi exchange rate
RUB/CNY – Russian Ruble to Chinese Yuan Renminbi conversionOur RUB/CNY currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 RUB equals 0.0872 CNY.
Russian Ruble to Chinese Yuan Renminbi conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-08 02:25 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Russian Rubles;
- wait for automatic RUB to CNY conversion.
How has the dynamic of RUB to CNY rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Russian Ruble rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0012 CNY or +1.4045%.
The dynamic of RUB to CNY rate over the last monthThe monthly data of RUB to CNY conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. RUB has moved by +2.4611% or 0.0021 CNY.