1 TRY = 0.0954CHF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Turkey, Northern Cyprus
- Currency Code, Symbol: TRY, ₺, TL
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1kr, 5kr, 10kr, 25kr, 50kr, ₺1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₺5, ₺10, ₺20, ₺50, ₺100, ₺200
The Turkish lira (₺) is the only official currency of Turkey. It is issued and accepted for payment in Turkey. For easier currency conversion, the international market calls It TRY.
The Turkish lira is subdivided into kurush. One lira has 100 kurush. The Turkish lira has first been issued in 1923. It has replaced the old Ottoman lira. Previously, the Turkish lira was divided not only into kurush, but also into para. However, after a massive inflation, the new lira came into circulation. Its value is much higher than the old one’s.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Turkish Lira to the Swiss Franc exchange rate
TRY/CHF – Turkish Lira to Swiss Franc conversionOur TRY/CHF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 TRY equals 0.0954 CHF.
Turkish Lira to Swiss Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 10:01 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Turkish Liras;
- wait for automatic TRY to CHF conversion.
How has the dynamic of TRY to CHF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Turkish Lira rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0042 CHF or -4.3857%.
The dynamic of TRY to CHF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of TRY to CHF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. TRY has moved by -10.4462% or -0.01 CHF.