1 TRY = 0.1347 USD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Turkey, Northern Cyprus
- Currency Code, Symbol: TRY, ₺, TL
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1kr, 5kr, 10kr, 25kr, 50kr, ₺1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₺5, ₺10, ₺20, ₺50, ₺100, ₺200
The Turkish lira (₺) is the only official currency of Turkey. It is issued and accepted for payment in Turkey. For easier currency conversion, the international market calls It TRY.
The Turkish lira is subdivided into kurush. One lira has 100 kurush. The Turkish lira has first been issued in 1923. It has replaced the old Ottoman lira. Previously, the Turkish lira was divided not only into kurush, but also into para. However, after a massive inflation, the new lira came into circulation. Its value is much higher than the old one’s.Read More
- Country of Circulation: United States, British Virgin Islands, Ecuador, Panama and others
- Currency Code, Symbol: USD, $
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $1, $2, $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The US dollar ($) is the national currency of the United States of America, one of the global reserve currencies. It is used as an official currency unit in Salvador, Marshall Islands, Panama, Bermuda. USD is used as an abbreviation for convenience and internationalization purposes.
The US dollar is subdivided into cents. Every dollar has 100 cents. The currency has existed since 1792. The first dollars were made out of silver, then paper notes appeared. They have had the traditional greenish or grey color from the outset. Around 35 million pieces of dollars of different denomination worth 635 million emigrate to the USA daily. 95% of the banknotes are to replace worn-out notes.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Turkish Lira to the US Dollar exchange rate
TRY/USD – Turkish Lira to US Dollar conversionOur TRY/USD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 TRY equals 0.1347 USD USD.
Turkish Lira to US Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-26 07:20 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Turkish Liras;
- wait for automatic TRY to USD conversion.
How has the dynamic of TRY to USD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Turkish Lira rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0089 USD or -6.6287%.
The dynamic of TRY to USD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of TRY to USD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
TRY has moved by -0.9929% or -0.0013 USD.