1 TRY = 0.0903 GBP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Turkey, Northern Cyprus
- Currency Code, Symbol: TRY, ₺, TL
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1kr, 5kr, 10kr, 25kr, 50kr, ₺1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₺5, ₺10, ₺20, ₺50, ₺100, ₺200
The Turkish lira (₺) is the only official currency of Turkey. It is issued and accepted for payment in Turkey. For easier currency conversion, the international market calls It TRY.
The Turkish lira is subdivided into kurush. One lira has 100 kurush. The Turkish lira has first been issued in 1923. It has replaced the old Ottoman lira. Previously, the Turkish lira was divided not only into kurush, but also into para. However, after a massive inflation, the new lira came into circulation. Its value is much higher than the old one’s.Read More
- Country of Circulation: United Kingdom, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Currency Code, Symbol: GBP, £
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1p, 2p, 5p, 10p, 20p, 50p, £1, £2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: £1, £5, £10, £20, £50, £100
The British pound or pound sterling (symbol: £, code: GBP, number: 826) is the national currency of the United Kingdom of Great Britain. It is an official currency of Gibraltar, the Falkland Islands, Saint Helena. The GBP abbreviation is used to identify £ in the international financial arena.
Change is called pence, also known as British pennies. One GBP has 100 pennies. It is one of the oldest world currencies. The currency was issued in 1694, replacing the East African rupee. In spite of mass euro introduction on the European territory, Great Britain refused to get rid of its local currency. Pound sterling has remained the main reserve currency for many governments for a long time.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Turkish Lira to the Pound Sterling exchange rate
TRY/GBP – Turkish Lira to Pound Sterling conversionOur TRY/GBP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 TRY equals 0.0903 GBP.
Turkish Lira to Pound Sterling conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-04-15 02:06 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Turkish Liras;
- wait for automatic TRY to GBP conversion.
How has the dynamic of TRY to GBP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Turkish Lira rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.001 GBP or +1.1082%.
The dynamic of TRY to GBP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of TRY to GBP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. TRY has moved by -5.9833% or -0.0054 GBP.