1 EUR = 2 341.02CDF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: European Union
- Currency Code, Symbol: EUR, €
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1c, 2c, 5c, 10c, 20c, 50c, €1, €2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: €5, €10, €20, €50, €100
The euro (sign: €, code: EUR, number: 978) is a currency unit that is used for payment on the Eurozone territory. It is used among the majority of European countries: in Germany, Austria, Spain, France, Greece, etc. A common abbreviation of the currency is EUR.
Every euro is worth 100 cents. Sometimes the coins are called eurocents to avoid misunderstanding. The € currency was introduced in 2002 after the official establishment of the European Union. It has replaced a lot of European currencies: Greek drachma, Lithuanian litas, Slovak krona and so on. Introducing euro on a vast territory has allowed to remove transfer commission connected to conversion. Many preserved local currencies have a rate closely tied to EUR.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Currency Code, Symbol: CDF, FC
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50 centimes,
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1,000, 2,000, 5,000, 10,000, 20,000 francs
The Congolese franc (FC) is the national currency of the Democratic Republic of Congo. In the international financial market, the currency is known as CDF. Change coins are called centimes.
Every CDF correlates with 100 centimes. The currency has been issued since 1911. However, only those coins and notes that were issued after 1997 are in circulation today. Since 2019, the Central bank of Kongo has carried out a significant reform directed at protecting currency from forgery. In 2019, there were notes issued with new watermarks.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Euro to the Congolese Franc exchange rate
EUR/CDF – Euro to Congolese Franc conversionOur EUR/CDF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 EUR equals 2 341.0207 CDF.
Euro to Congolese Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 12:32 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Euros;
- wait for automatic EUR to CDF conversion.
How has the dynamic of EUR to CDF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Euro rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 9.6968 CDF or +0.4142%.
The dynamic of EUR to CDF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of EUR to CDF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. EUR has moved by -0.2576% or -6.0303 CDF.