1 IDR = 0.0004DKK
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Indonesia
- Currency Code, Symbol: IDR, Rp
- Denominations of coins in circulation: Rp100, Rp200, Rp500, Rp1,000
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: Rp1,000, Rp2,000, Rp5,000, Rp10,000, Rp20,000, Rp50,000, Rp100,000
The Indonesian rupiah (Rp) is a currency issued and accepted for payment in Indonesia. It is abbreviated to IDR. A local abbreviation – Rr – is also placed on notes.
Sen, a coin of a smaller denomination, is used for change. One rupiah has 100 sens. The coin was removed from circulation in the 60s of the past century, and sen is only used in cashless operations. The currency was issued in Indonesia since 1945. For some time, it was used along with other currencies – the Netherlands Indies gulden and the Japanese occupational rupiah. In 1930s, a large-scale financial crisis led to the collapse of rupiah and resignation of president Haji Suharto.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Denmark, Greenland, Faroe Islands
- Currency Code, Symbol: DKK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 50-øre, 1, 2, 5, 10, 20 kroner
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 kroner
The Danish krone (kr.) is a currency issued and used for payment in Denmark. It is also an official currency on the Faroe Islands, and in an autonomous Danish region, Greenland.
It is abbreviated to DKK. Coins used for change are called øre. Every Danish krone has 100 øre. It became an official national currency in 1873. The coins of the present type have been minted since 1989. Only those notes issued after 1945 are accepted in payment. Interestingly, the Faroe Islands have their own krone, although it is not accepted in Denmark. Greenland, however, has not introduced its own currency, and still uses DKK.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Indonesian Rupiah to the Danish Krone exchange rate
IDR/DKK – Indonesian Rupiah to Danish Krone conversionOur IDR/DKK currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 IDR equals 0.0004 DKK.
Indonesian Rupiah to Danish Krone conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 02:39 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Indonesian Rupiahs;
- wait for automatic IDR to DKK conversion.
How has the dynamic of IDR to DKK rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Indonesian Rupiah rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0 DKK or -1.2173%.
The dynamic of IDR to DKK rate over the last monthThe monthly data of IDR to DKK conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. IDR has moved by +1.06% or 0 DKK.