1 IDR = 0.0001NZD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Indonesia
- Currency Code, Symbol: IDR, Rp
- Denominations of coins in circulation: Rp100, Rp200, Rp500, Rp1,000
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: Rp1,000, Rp2,000, Rp5,000, Rp10,000, Rp20,000, Rp50,000, Rp100,000
The Indonesian rupiah (Rp) is a currency issued and accepted for payment in Indonesia. It is abbreviated to IDR. A local abbreviation – Rr – is also placed on notes.
Sen, a coin of a smaller denomination, is used for change. One rupiah has 100 sens. The coin was removed from circulation in the 60s of the past century, and sen is only used in cashless operations. The currency was issued in Indonesia since 1945. For some time, it was used along with other currencies – the Netherlands Indies gulden and the Japanese occupational rupiah. In 1930s, a large-scale financial crisis led to the collapse of rupiah and resignation of president Haji Suharto.Read More
- Country of Circulation: New Zealand, Cook Islands, Niue, Pitcairn Islands, Ross Dependency, Tokelau
- Currency Code, Symbol: NZD, NZ$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 10c, 20c, 50c, $1, $2
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $5, $10, $20, $50, $100
The New Zealand dollar ($) is the national currency of New Zealand, a state in Polynesia. The currency is neither accepted nor issued outside the country. NZD is a simplified term for the global currency exchange.
The New Zealand dollar is subdivided into cents. Every NZD has 100 cents. The currency has been introduced in 1967. Its predecessor was the New Zealand pound. Initially, banknotes were made out of paper. The modern notes are made out of a polymer plastic. It is more durable and humidity-resistant in New Zealand’s climate.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Indonesian Rupiah to the New Zealand Dollar exchange rate
IDR/NZD – Indonesian Rupiah to New Zealand Dollar conversionOur IDR/NZD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 IDR equals 0.0001 NZD.
Indonesian Rupiah to New Zealand Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 01:45 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Indonesian Rupiahs;
- wait for automatic IDR to NZD conversion.
How has the dynamic of IDR to NZD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Indonesian Rupiah rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0 NZD or -1.6604%.
The dynamic of IDR to NZD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of IDR to NZD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. IDR has moved by -1.6825% or 0 NZD.