1 IDR = 0.0001SGD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Indonesia
- Currency Code, Symbol: IDR, Rp
- Denominations of coins in circulation: Rp100, Rp200, Rp500, Rp1,000
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: Rp1,000, Rp2,000, Rp5,000, Rp10,000, Rp20,000, Rp50,000, Rp100,000
The Indonesian rupiah (Rp) is a currency issued and accepted for payment in Indonesia. It is abbreviated to IDR. A local abbreviation – Rr – is also placed on notes.
Sen, a coin of a smaller denomination, is used for change. One rupiah has 100 sens. The coin was removed from circulation in the 60s of the past century, and sen is only used in cashless operations. The currency was issued in Indonesia since 1945. For some time, it was used along with other currencies – the Netherlands Indies gulden and the Japanese occupational rupiah. In 1930s, a large-scale financial crisis led to the collapse of rupiah and resignation of president Haji Suharto.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Singapore
- Currency Code, Symbol: SGD, S$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50 cents, $1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1,000
The Singapore dollar (S$) is a currency in the island state of Singapore. The official currency is abbreviated to SGD, a common name on the international exchange market. Cent serves as change for the Singapore dollar.
One dollar equals 100 cents. The currency has appeared in 1967. Before that, there was used the dollar of Malaya and British Borneo. The notes and coins of Singapore are issued in series. Every series has a name. There is a series with birds, ships, orchids, portraits.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Indonesian Rupiah to the Singapore Dollar exchange rate
IDR/SGD – Indonesian Rupiah to Singapore Dollar conversionOur IDR/SGD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 IDR equals 0.0001 SGD.
Indonesian Rupiah to Singapore Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-24 11:40 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Indonesian Rupiahs;
- wait for automatic IDR to SGD conversion.
How has the dynamic of IDR to SGD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Indonesian Rupiah rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0 SGD or -0.8391%.
The dynamic of IDR to SGD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of IDR to SGD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. IDR has moved by +0.1515% or 0 SGD.