1 IDR = 1.6085VND
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Indonesia
- Currency Code, Symbol: IDR, Rp
- Denominations of coins in circulation: Rp100, Rp200, Rp500, Rp1,000
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: Rp1,000, Rp2,000, Rp5,000, Rp10,000, Rp20,000, Rp50,000, Rp100,000
The Indonesian rupiah (Rp) is a currency issued and accepted for payment in Indonesia. It is abbreviated to IDR. A local abbreviation – Rr – is also placed on notes.
Sen, a coin of a smaller denomination, is used for change. One rupiah has 100 sens. The coin was removed from circulation in the 60s of the past century, and sen is only used in cashless operations. The currency was issued in Indonesia since 1945. For some time, it was used along with other currencies – the Netherlands Indies gulden and the Japanese occupational rupiah. In 1930s, a large-scale financial crisis led to the collapse of rupiah and resignation of president Haji Suharto.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Vietnam
- Currency Code, Symbol: VND, ₫
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 200₫, 500₫, 1000₫, 2000₫, 5000₫
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500₫, 1,000₫, 2,000₫, 5,000₫, 10,000₫, 20,000₫, 50,000₫, 100,000₫, 200,000₫, 500,000₫
The Vietnamese dong (₫) is a currency used on the territory of Vietnam. On the global financial market, the currency is abbreviated to VND. One dong contains 100 xu or hào.
When Vietnam was colonized by France, the country used the Indochinese piastres. Only in 1947, the government managed to issue its own currency. Nevertheless, the Indochinese piastre was in circulation up to 1954. The name “dong” translates as bronze or copper. Since 2003, the country has been issuing notes of a new format made not out of paper, but out of synthetic polymer which can last longer, particularly in humid climates.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Indonesian Rupiah to the Vietnamese Dong exchange rate
IDR/VND – Indonesian Rupiah to Vietnamese Dong conversionOur IDR/VND currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 IDR equals 1.6085 VND.
Indonesian Rupiah to Vietnamese Dong conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-26 04:25 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Indonesian Rupiahs;
- wait for automatic IDR to VND conversion.
How has the dynamic of IDR to VND rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Indonesian Rupiah rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0004 VND or -0.0274%.
The dynamic of IDR to VND rate over the last monthThe monthly data of IDR to VND conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. IDR has moved by +0.5942% or 0.0096 VND.