1 SEK = 0.4611PLN
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Sweden
- Currency Code, Symbol: SEK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 kr, 2 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 200 kr, 500 kr
The Swedish krona (kr) is the national currency spread and issued in Sweden. In the international currency arena, it is known as SEK. Until recently, 1 krona could be subdivided into 100 smaller coins – öre.
Today, due to inflation, öre is not circulating. The Swedish krona has come into use in 1873. The establishment of the Scandinavian Union was the reason for that. It existed for 5 years up until the World War I. The term “krona” in Scandinavian languages means “crown”. Despite the fall of the Union, Denmark and Norway also have the same names for their currencies.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Poland
- Currency Code, Symbol: PLN, zł
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 gr, 2 gr, 5 gr, 10 gr, 20 gr, 50 gr, 1 zł, 2 zł, 5 zł
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10 zł, 20 zł, 50 zł, 100 zł, 200 zł, 500 zł
The Polish zloty is the national currency of Poland. It is not used in other states. In the international financial arena, it is abbreviated to PLN.
Grosz serves as change for the Polish zloty. Every PLN has 100 groszy. The currency has first appeared in 1924. Later on, it was replaced with the Polish mark, but it became official again in 1944. In the 14th century, the Polish zloty was named ducat. This outdated currency was used all over Europe in the Middle Ages.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swedish Krona to the Polish Zloty exchange rate
SEK/PLN – Swedish Krona to Polish Zloty conversionOur SEK/PLN currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 SEK equals 0.4611 PLN.
Swedish Krona to Polish Zloty conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 08:42 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swedish Kronas;
- wait for automatic SEK to PLN conversion.
How has the dynamic of SEK to PLN rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swedish Krona rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0042 PLN or +0.9183%.
The dynamic of SEK to PLN rate over the last monthThe monthly data of SEK to PLN conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. SEK has moved by +1.2422% or 0.0057 PLN.