1 SEK = 35.5745 HUF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Sweden
- Currency Code, Symbol: SEK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 kr, 2 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 200 kr, 500 kr
The Swedish krona (kr) is the national currency spread and issued in Sweden. In the international currency arena, it is known as SEK. Until recently, 1 krona could be subdivided into 100 smaller coins – öre.
Today, due to inflation, öre is not circulating. The Swedish krona has come into use in 1873. The establishment of the Scandinavian Union was the reason for that. It existed for 5 years up until the World War I. The term “krona” in Scandinavian languages means “crown”. Despite the fall of the Union, Denmark and Norway also have the same names for their currencies.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Hungary
- Currency Code, Symbol: HUF, ft
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5 Ft, 10 Ft, 20 Ft, 50 Ft, 100 Ft, 200 Ft
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 500 Ft, 1000 Ft, 2000 Ft, 5000 Ft, 10,000 Ft, 20,000 Ft
The Hungarian forint (Ft) is a currency issued and used for payment in Hungary. Internationally, it is known as HUF. It was previously subdivided into fillér.
However, in 1999 the coins were removed and today, they are not used in circulation. They can be seen in private collections. The currency was put into circulation in 1996, replacing the pengő, which could not cope with inflation. The new currency has been a subject to a deep monetary reform carried out by the state. In 2015, the national currency of Hungary was included into a list of free converted currencies.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swedish Krona to the Hungarian Forint exchange rate
SEK/HUF – Swedish Krona to Hungarian Forint conversionOur SEK/HUF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 SEK equals 35.5745 HUF HUF.
Swedish Krona to Hungarian Forint conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-28 03:53 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swedish Kronas;
- wait for automatic SEK to HUF conversion.
How has the dynamic of SEK to HUF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swedish Krona rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.1157 HUF or -0.3252%.
The dynamic of SEK to HUF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of SEK to HUF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
SEK has moved by +0.9533% or 0.3391 HUF.