1 SEK = 0.1092 CHF
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Sweden
- Currency Code, Symbol: SEK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 kr, 2 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 200 kr, 500 kr
The Swedish krona (kr) is the national currency spread and issued in Sweden. In the international currency arena, it is known as SEK. Until recently, 1 krona could be subdivided into 100 smaller coins – öre.
Today, due to inflation, öre is not circulating. The Swedish krona has come into use in 1873. The establishment of the Scandinavian Union was the reason for that. It existed for 5 years up until the World War I. The term “krona” in Scandinavian languages means “crown”. Despite the fall of the Union, Denmark and Norway also have the same names for their currencies.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swedish Krona to the Swiss Franc exchange rate
SEK/CHF – Swedish Krona to Swiss Franc conversionOur SEK/CHF currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 SEK equals 0.1092 CHF CHF.
Swedish Krona to Swiss Franc conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-03-03 04:53 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swedish Kronas;
- wait for automatic SEK to CHF conversion.
How has the dynamic of SEK to CHF rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swedish Krona rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0001 CHF or +0.137%.
The dynamic of SEK to CHF rate over the last monthThe monthly data of SEK to CHF conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
SEK has moved by +2.1101% or 0.0023 CHF.