1 CHF = 9.3573SEK
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Sweden
- Currency Code, Symbol: SEK, kr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1 kr, 2 kr, 5 kr, 10 kr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 20 kr, 50 kr, 100 kr, 200 kr, 500 kr
The Swedish krona (kr) is the national currency spread and issued in Sweden. In the international currency arena, it is known as SEK. Until recently, 1 krona could be subdivided into 100 smaller coins – öre.
Today, due to inflation, öre is not circulating. The Swedish krona has come into use in 1873. The establishment of the Scandinavian Union was the reason for that. It existed for 5 years up until the World War I. The term “krona” in Scandinavian languages means “crown”. Despite the fall of the Union, Denmark and Norway also have the same names for their currencies.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Swedish Krona exchange rate
CHF/SEK – Swiss Franc to Swedish Krona conversionOur CHF/SEK currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 9.3573 SEK.
Swiss Franc to Swedish Krona conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-23 06:56 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to SEK conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to SEK rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0317 SEK or +0.3384%.
The dynamic of CHF to SEK rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to SEK conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CHF has moved by -0.1129% or -0.0106 SEK.