1 CHF = 4.2364 SAR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Saudi Arabia
- Currency Code, Symbol: SAR, SAR
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 25, 50 halalas, 1 riyal, 2 riyals
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 riyals
The Saudi riyal (SR) is a currency circulating only within the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. It is not accepted outside the state. On the international exchange market, it is known as SAR.
Halalah is used as change for the Saudi riyal. One SAR equals 100 halalas. The currency has been issued since 1928 after eliminating the Gulf rupee. Officially, there are smaller denomination coins – halalas. However, in cash payment, they are not used anymore. All prices are rounded to riyals.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Saudi Arabian Riyal exchange rate
CHF/SAR – Swiss Franc to Saudi Arabian Riyal conversionOur CHF/SAR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 4.2364 SAR SAR.
Swiss Franc to Saudi Arabian Riyal conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-24 11:30 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to SAR conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to SAR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0282 SAR or +0.6658%.
The dynamic of CHF to SAR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to SAR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
CHF has moved by +0.2736% or 0.0116 SAR.