1 CHF = 5.4021 BRL
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Brazil
- Currency Code, Symbol: BRL, R$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 25, 50 centavos, and R$1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: R$2, R$5, R$10, R$20, R$50, R$100
The Brazilian real (R$) is the national currency of Brazil, issued by the Central bank of this South American country. The currency is also known as BRL. One Brazilian real can be changed for 100 centavos.
These coins are made out of stainless steel, and are decorated with traditional symbols. The Brazilian real replaced the short-term currency cruzeiro real in 1994. The government issued the new currency in spring, 2000. Banknotes were made out of polymer, because plastic is less susceptible to damage from humidity and high temperature. Today, polymer notes make 10% of total funds.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Brazilian Real exchange rate
CHF/BRL – Swiss Franc to Brazilian Real conversionOur CHF/BRL currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 5.4021 BRL.
Swiss Franc to Brazilian Real conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-06-24 12:06 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to BRL conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to BRL rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0486 BRL or -0.9003%.
The dynamic of CHF to BRL rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to BRL conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CHF has moved by -10.3619% or -0.5598 BRL.