1 CHF = 0.3292KWD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Kuwait
- Currency Code, Symbol: KWD, KD
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 5, 10, 20, 50, 100 fils
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 1⁄4, 1⁄2, 1, 5, 10, 20 dinars
The Kuwaiti dinar (KD) is the national currency of the emirate-state Kuwait. The currency is not used for payment in other countries. Abbreviation KWD is commonly used for currency exchange.
Fils are coins used for change for the Kuwaiti dinar. Every KWD equals 1000 fils. The currency was introduced in circulation in 1965. Itreplaced the outdated currency – the Gulf rupee. The Kuwaiti dinar is a stable currency that floats. It has a special design. The obverse has writings in Arabic, and the reverse has them in English, plus denomination.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Kuwaiti Dinar exchange rate
CHF/KWD – Swiss Franc to Kuwaiti Dinar conversionOur CHF/KWD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 0.3292 KWD.
Swiss Franc to Kuwaiti Dinar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 10:03 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to KWD conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to KWD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0023 KWD or +0.7135%.
The dynamic of CHF to KWD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to KWD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CHF has moved by +1.1052% or 0.0036 KWD.