1 CHF = 117.28 JPY
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Japan, Myanmar, Zimbabwe
- Currency Code, Symbol: JPY, ¥
- Denominations of coins in circulation: ¥1, ¥5, ¥10, ¥50, ¥100, ¥500
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ¥1000, ¥2000, ¥5000, ¥10,000
The Japanese yen (international symbol: ¥, code: JPY, number 392) is the sole official currency in Japan. The currency unit is part of the main world reserve currencies. JPY is an international name used on exchange markets and in currency exchange offices.
Sens are used as change for the Japanese yen. Every JPY has 100 sens. The ¥ currency unit has been issued in 1871. Yen replaced a metallic monetary system of Tokugawa. Every year, the Japanese Mint prints series of commemorative coins dedicated to 47 prefectures. The front is decorated in the same way for all of them, and the back side has sightseeing locations and important natural monuments.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Japanese Yen exchange rate
CHF/JPY – Swiss Franc to Japanese Yen conversionOur CHF/JPY currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 117.2804 JPY JPY.
Swiss Franc to Japanese Yen conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-02-26 08:33 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to JPY conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to JPY rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.4629 JPY or -0.3947%.
The dynamic of CHF to JPY rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to JPY conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better.
CHF has moved by -0.0623% or -0.0731 JPY.