1 CHF = 219.722LKR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Sri Lanka
- Currency Code, Symbol: LKR, RS
- Denominations of coins in circulation: රු.1, රු.2, රු.5, රු.10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: රු.20, රු.50, රු.100, රු.500, රු.1000, රු.5000
The Sri Lankan rupee (Rs) is the official currency issued and accepted for payment on the territory of an Asian state – Sri Lanka. On the international exchange market, it is known as LKR. The currency is also called Lankan rupee.
The Sri Lankan rupee is subdivided into cents. Every LKR has 100 cents. The currency has been issued since 1948, the year when Sri Lanka gained its independence. The Sri Lankan rupee depicts traditional animals of Asia, local people in national costumes, rare tropical flowers.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Sri Lankan Rupee exchange rate
CHF/LKR – Swiss Franc to Sri Lankan Rupee conversionOur CHF/LKR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 219.7218 LKR.
Swiss Franc to Sri Lankan Rupee conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 09:28 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to LKR conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to LKR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.9338 LKR or +0.425%.
The dynamic of CHF to LKR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to LKR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CHF has moved by +2.0494% or 4.503 LKR.