1 CHF = 4.0104AED
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: United Arab Emirates
- Currency Code, Symbol: AED, د.إ
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5 fils, 10 fils, 25 fils, 50 fils, 1 dirham
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 5, 10, 50, 100, 500 dirhams
The UAE dirham (د.إ) is the currency of the United Arab Emirates that was issued in 1973. The currency is not used in other countries.
A short name AED is used according to the name of the country in Western Asia. DH or Dhs are other common unofficial names. One dirham could be changed for coins with smaller denomination – fils. The front side of fils has information on value in Arabic, and the back shows denomination in numbers. Interestingly, in 1976, the UAE government manufactured coins with portraits of famous leaders. Today, these coins are a collection’s item.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Emirati Dirham exchange rate
CHF/AED – Swiss Franc to Emirati Dirham conversionOur CHF/AED currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 4.0104 AED.
Swiss Franc to Emirati Dirham conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-10-22 10:01 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to AED conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to AED rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0326 AED or +0.8122%.
The dynamic of CHF to AED rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to AED conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CHF has moved by +0.9383% or 0.0376 AED.