1 CHF = 55.8409 MKD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: North Macedonia
- Currency Code, Symbol: MKD, den
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10, 50 denari
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 50, 100, 200, 500, 1000 denari
The Macedonian denar (DEN) is a currency circulated within North Macedonia. The currency is not used in other countries. In global currency exchange, the currency is known as MKD.
Deni is used as change for the Macedonian denar. One MKD has 100 deni. The currency has first been issued in 1992. It has replaced the outdated currency of the Yugoslav dinar. For payment simplification, the government denominated the currency in 1993. One new Macedonian denar correlates to a hundred old ones.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Macedonian Denar exchange rate
CHF/MKD – Swiss Franc to Macedonian Denar conversionOur CHF/MKD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 55.8409 MKD.
Swiss Franc to Macedonian Denar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-04-15 01:38 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to MKD conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to MKD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.2095 MKD or -0.3752%.
The dynamic of CHF to MKD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to MKD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CHF has moved by +0.1562% or 0.0872 MKD.