1 CHF = 52.7978 PHP
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Philippines
- Currency Code, Symbol: PHP, ₱
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1¢, 5¢, 10¢, 25¢, ₱1, ₱5, ₱10
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: ₱20, ₱50, ₱100, ₱200, ₱500, ₱1000
The Philippine peso (international symbol: ₱, code: PHP, number: 608) is the currency of the Asian country – the Philippines – that is used for payment only within its territory. The term PHP is used to facilitate its turnover on the international currency exchange market. The change for the Philippine peso is sentimo.
One peso equals 100 sentimo. The Philippine peso was issued in 1852. The currency officially replaced real. The notes are not printed in the country itself. The government uses services of third-party companies located in Europe. The bulk of it is printed in France.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Philippine Peso exchange rate
CHF/PHP – Swiss Franc to Philippine Peso conversionOur CHF/PHP currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 52.7978 PHP.
Swiss Franc to Philippine Peso conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-07 04:11 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to PHP conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to PHP rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by -0.0272 PHP or -0.0515%.
The dynamic of CHF to PHP rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to PHP conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CHF has moved by +0.5139% or 0.2713 PHP.