1 CHF = 168.865 PKR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Pakistan
- Currency Code, Symbol: PKR, ₨
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 1, 2, 5, 10 Rupees
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 500, 1000 Rupees
The Pakistani rupee (₨) is the official currency of Pakistan. The currency is referenced to as PKR on the global exchange market. The Pakistani rupee could be changed with 100 pice.
However, the production of coins ceased due to inflation. It was issued in 1948 after a monetary reform which had removed the Indian rupee from the territory of Pakistan. The Indian currency had still been used for payment up until 1966. Portraits of cultural and political figures of the country are used to decorate the notes. The banknotes are stylized in natural hues: green, olive green and brown.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Pakistani Rupee exchange rate
CHF/PKR – Swiss Franc to Pakistani Rupee conversionOur CHF/PKR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 168.8655 PKR.
Swiss Franc to Pakistani Rupee conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-07 03:55 AM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to PKR conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to PKR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.3214 PKR or +0.1903%.
The dynamic of CHF to PKR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to PKR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CHF has moved by +2.6667% or 4.5032 PKR.