1 CHF = 1.4771 SGD
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Singapore
- Currency Code, Symbol: SGD, S$
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10, 20, 50 cents, $1
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: $2, $5, $10, $50, $100, $1,000
The Singapore dollar (S$) is a currency in the island state of Singapore. The official currency is abbreviated to SGD, a common name on the international exchange market. Cent serves as change for the Singapore dollar.
One dollar equals 100 cents. The currency has appeared in 1967. Before that, there was used the dollar of Malaya and British Borneo. The notes and coins of Singapore are issued in series. Every series has a name. There is a series with birds, ships, orchids, portraits.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Singapore Dollar exchange rate
CHF/SGD – Swiss Franc to Singapore Dollar conversionOur CHF/SGD currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 1.4771 SGD.
Swiss Franc to Singapore Dollar conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-15 11:41 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to SGD conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to SGD rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 0.0055 SGD or +0.3723%.
The dynamic of CHF to SGD rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to SGD conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CHF has moved by +1.8265% or 0.027 SGD.