1 CHF = 15 832.21 IDR
To calculate the values for foreign currency conversions, we use the market exchange rates of 159 currencies of the world.
- Country of Circulation: Switzerland, Liechtenstein, Campione d'Italia
- Currency Code, Symbol: CHF, Fr
- Denominations of coins in circulation: 5, 10 & 20 Rp., 1⁄2, 1, 2 & 5 Fr
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: 10, 20, 50, 100, 200 & 1,000 francs
The Swiss franc (Fr) is the national currency of Switzerland. The currency is accepted for payment in Lichtenstein, and some regions of Germany and Italy as well. In the exchange offices and on the exchange market, the franc is known as CHF.
A change unit for the Swiss franc is rappen (centime). One franc equals 100 rappen. First, CHF was issued in 1850. Afterwards, the look of coins and banknotes was being regularly updated. In 2016, the 9th series with an updated design came out. The Swiss franc has its own slang name. Traders call it “swissy”.Read More
- Country of Circulation: Indonesia
- Currency Code, Symbol: IDR, Rp
- Denominations of coins in circulation: Rp100, Rp200, Rp500, Rp1,000
- Denominations of banknotes in circulation: Rp1,000, Rp2,000, Rp5,000, Rp10,000, Rp20,000, Rp50,000, Rp100,000
The Indonesian rupiah (Rp) is a currency issued and accepted for payment in Indonesia. It is abbreviated to IDR. A local abbreviation – Rr – is also placed on notes.
Sen, a coin of a smaller denomination, is used for change. One rupiah has 100 sens. The coin was removed from circulation in the 60s of the past century, and sen is only used in cashless operations. The currency was issued in Indonesia since 1945. For some time, it was used along with other currencies – the Netherlands Indies gulden and the Japanese occupational rupiah. In 1930s, a large-scale financial crisis led to the collapse of rupiah and resignation of president Haji Suharto.Read More
Historical data of the 1 Swiss Franc to the Indonesian Rupiah exchange rate
CHF/IDR – Swiss Franc to Indonesian Rupiah conversionOur CHF/IDR currency converter allows instant conversion by live rates. Current value of 1 CHF equals 15 832.2058 IDR.
Swiss Franc to Indonesian Rupiah conversionWe use quotation information as of 2021-05-15 11:35 PM ET to calculate the conversion rate of two currencies. Specified values are considered average but can match the rates of specific financial organizations. To get a result, you only need to:
- indicate an amount of money to convert in the window with Swiss Francs;
- wait for automatic CHF to IDR conversion.
How has the dynamic of CHF to IDR rate changed in the last weekHere you can also find a chart with the Swiss Franc rate fluctuations since 2015. In the last week, the pound to dollar conversion rate has changed by 87.4754 IDR or +0.5525%.
The dynamic of CHF to IDR rate over the last monthThe monthly data of CHF to IDR conversion rate dynamic helps to understand market trends better. CHF has moved by +0.2876% or 45.529 IDR.